As a service to our clients, Divorce Magazine and our firm are pleased to provide you with this monthly e-newsletter and hope that the information and articles contained within are helpful and supportive.
- Tired of Feeling Angry at Your Co-Parent?
- 4 Considerations when Retaining a Family Lawyer
- 3 Causes of Divorce and How to Avoid Them
- Getting a Return on Your Investment When Dating After Divorce
- Is Semi-Separating an Alternative to Divorce?
- The 7 Stages of Emotional Affairs
- The Habits of Successful Single Parenting
- The Stages of Divorce Grief
- Being Served with Divorce Papers
- Enjoying Father's Day Post Divorce
- 7 Tips for Spending the Summer Without Your Kids
- Getting Back on Your Feet After Divorce
- Divorce and the Division of Your Assets
- The Effects of Financial Stress in Gray Divorces
- Coping with Mistrust in Relationships Post-Divorce
- 4 Tips for Dealing with Worrying During Divorce
- Co-Parenting after Divorce: Learn to Let Go of Things
- 8 Personal Finance Tips to Follow During Divorce
- Divorce Recovery: 4 Stages to Reclaim Your Life
- 2 Ways You May Have Contributed to Your Failing Marriage
- 5 Tips for Using Your Divorce Coach More Effectively
- Dealing with Divorce: The Good, the Bad, and the Ugly
- Hidden Assets: How to Spot Them, and What to Do About Them
- The Form of Child Abuse Known as Parental Alienation
- 5 Post-Divorce Dating Tips for Dads
- Before You Decide to Divorce, Be Prepared and Have a Plan
- The One Thing You Should Not Do During a Divorce: React
- 5 Things You Should Know About Bankruptcy and Divorce
- 10 Tips for Moving on after Your Spouse Cheats
- 5 Signs You Might Not Be Ready to Date Again
- Justice in Family Law: 6 Things to Expect from a Good Judge
- Top 5 Things a Divorce Lawyer Can Do for You
- 10 Financial Questions to Ask Yourself as You Contemplate Divorce
- Looking for Positives: 3 Tips for Avoiding Negativity Throughout a Divorce
- 7 Tips for Co-Parenting Without Losing Your Sanity
- 8 Reasons People Get Divorced
- The Role of Your Divorce Team
- Is Your Ex "Gift Showering" the Kids?
- Financial Abuse Is a Form of Domestic Violence
- Second Guessing Your Decision to Divorce?
- 13 Reasons People are Unfaithful in a Marriage
- 12 Tips for Making Parallel Co-Parenting Work for You
- 4 Types of Alimony You Need to Know About
- 4 Tips for Empowering Yourself After Divorce
- 10 Reasons All Couples Should Get A Prenup Before Marriage
- Should You Tell the Kids About the Affair?
- 3 Helpful Strategies to Cope with Divorce
- 16 Signs You're Married to a Narcissist
- 10 Heartbreaking Confessions from Divorced Parents
- Tax Consequences to Consider During Property and Debt Division
- Divorce Increases Chances of a Second Heart Attack: Study
- Top 5 Do's and Don'ts for Starting a New School Year as a Divorced Parent
- Breaking-Up Is Never Easy: A Guide to Getting Through a Divorce
- 14 Most Common Causes of Infidelity in a Marriage
- Dissipation of Assets in Divorce: What You Need to Know
- 4 Common Divorce Regrets – and How to Avoid Them
- What Is "Birdnesting – and Can It Work for My Family?
- 7 Ways a Single Parent Can Stay Financially Fit
- The Percentage of Men Awarded Spousal Support Increasing
- 4 Things to Do to Begin Moving on After Divorce
- The Importance of Acquiring a Financial Order
- Are Women to Blame for Their Husbands' Infidelity?
- 10 Steps to Recover from a Divorce
- Can I Divorce a Spouse Who Has a Mental Illness?
- 4 Things to Consider Before You Start Dating After Divorce
- 9 Tips for Going Back to Work After a Divorce
- What You Need to Know About Debt and Divorce
- Meet My Bonus Mom! Establishing Terms for Members of Your Blended Family
- I Thought My Ex Was a Narcissist, but Maybe I'm One: A Hard Look at Myself After Divorce
- 7 Common Mistakes Made When Fighting a Custody Battle
- 5 Pieces of Advice for Divorcing Parents
- 4 Steps To Take When Divorce Is Inevitable
- Facebook and Divorce: What You Need to Know
- 9 Tips for Helping Your Kids Get Through Your Divorce
- 4 Ways to Protect Your Marriage from Divorce
- You Made Your (Marital) Bed, Now Lie in It
- Dear (Newly Divorced) Me: A Letter from Your Future Self
- Your Credit Report: A Must-Have Divorce Document
- 6 Things Parents of Adolescent Children Should Consider When Divorcing
- 5 Pieces of Advice to Live by If You're Divorcing a Narcissist
- WATCH: 10 Issues You Should Discuss with Your Family Lawyer at the Initial Consultation
- Who Gets the Pets in a Divorce?
- 4 Mistakes Often Made During a Child Custody Battle
- 5 Ways to Minimize Divorce Costs
- Taking a Chance on Love a Second Time Around
- Video: Spousal Support (Alimony) and Taxes
- 7 Ways to Make Room for Spiritual Healing after Divorce
- 5 Tips for Harmonious Nesting
- 3 Tips on Coping with Divorce after Decades of Marriage
- Tone of Voice Can Predict Marital Success
- 5 Tips for Keeping Your Emotional Thermometer Cool During the Holidays
- How to Create a Parenting Plan That Fits Your Family
- What Happens When One Parent Wants to Move Away with the Children?
- Dating after Divorce? Make Sure You Are Ready!
- Watch: 10 Tips on How to Choose a Divorce Lawyer
- 3 Tips for Surviving the Holidays When Your Parents Divorce
- Determining Your Post-Divorce Finances
- What is the Difference Between Co-Parenting and Parallel Parenting?
- Creating the New You After Divorce
- Understanding Toxic Relationships: What Makes a Relationship Toxic?
- WATCH: How Spousal Support (Alimony) Works
- 5 Rules For Introducing a New Partner To Your Kids
- The Stress of Divorce Could Age You More Quickly: Study
- The Five Stages of Divorce Recovery
- Women More Likely to Initiate Divorce: Study
- 10 Back-to-School Tips for Families After a Recent Separation or Divorce
- WATCH: Understanding Your Income During Divorce
- 6 Steps To Forgiving Your Former Spouse For Good
- The Reality of Virtual Infidelity
Click here for more E-Newsletters
Back to Resources