BDG News Events | Divorce Attorneys | Long Beach | Family Law Firm

BGD News
News Events

Brandmeyer Gilligan & Dockstader's own Wendy K. Tse has contributed to the FAQ & Answer section of Divorce Magazine for its 2016 Winter/Spring Digital Edition. Her answers to FAQs will be featured on


She provided insight into the following Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs):

I want to change my name back to my maiden name. How do I do this?

What is a deposition?

What can the spousal support recipient do to protect against the payments ending with the payor’s death or disability?

When will my child support end?

Click here to view her full responses.


Would you like to contact us to find out more information? Click here.